Restaurants and Attractions Nearby
The resort and the lake are definitely the biggest attractions but if you plan to stay for a week, you might want to explore the area some more.
To help make finding a restaurant or something to do a bit easier, here is a nice curated list of things to consider.
The Margaritaville Resort boasts several nice restaurants on property featuring signature Margaritaville restaurants:
- JB’s Boathouse Grill,
- Frank & Lola's Pizzeria & Billiards,
- Windrose Marker 26 Lakeside Dining,
- The Tiki Hut Pool Bar,
- LandShark Bar & Grill (opening Spring 2019)
Nearby, there are a handful of nice restaurants nearby in Osage Beach. The closest are Windrose Marker 26 Lakeside Dining, Jeffery's Prime Rib & Lobster, Michael's Steak Chalet, Redhead Lakeside Grill, Wicked Willie's Sports Grill, and The Pancake House is good for breakfast. More on TripAdvisor.com.
The hotel has a coffee shop and lounge chairs to sit down and talk in the main area where you check in There is also nice coffee shop down the road (Hwy KK) called Great Stone Coffee that serves St. Louis's best, Kaldi's coffee, breakfast sandwiches, muffins, and more.
All the Margaritaville recreation activities and prices are listed here.
- Tan-Tar-A Marina - bring your own boat and rent a slip ($20 uncovered, $40 covered) or rent a pontoon boat, jet skis, or paddle boats right on-property
- Big Surf Water Park - cool water slides, wave pool, a floating river, white-water rapids & a splash pool make for a fantastic family-friendly day of fun, everyday during the summer
- Go Karts - your adventurous kiddos will love karting
- Putt Putt Mini Golf
- Bagnell Dam Strip - lots of action on the strip
- Willmore Lodge Bagnell Dam History Museum - visit the Lake of the Ozarks Visitor's Center and learn about the building of the dam
- Main Street Music Hall - musical theater performances
- Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace - if you want to go shopping and find some deals
- Helicopter Rides - not inexpensive but an awesome, memorable adventure
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park
- Hiking @ Rocky Top Trail - Enjoy some nature and get some exercise, only 11 minute drive
- Bridal Cave - discover the pristine beauty that lies beneath Thunder Mountain (photos)
- Ozark Caverns - the caves in Missouri are a must see on your vacation
- Ozark Distillery Tours - right down the road (KK)
- Miner Mike's - a 35,000-sq-ft family fun center with an indoor play place, interactive maze, rides & games
- Lazer Force Lazer Tag - a nice indoor activity when the weather is not good for being outside
- Celebration Cruises - Enjoy a romantic dinner and sunset cruise or check out the nature and history cruise